Monday, August 30, 2010

Love, sex, happiness? To cheat or not to cheat is the question.

As much as I enjoy sex. Love it, crave it, fantacise about it, read and write about it. I have found that I can definitely live without it. Don't WANT to, but, when the alternative would be to cheat on the one man who has finally been able to unthaw my ice-cold heart, I can do without it.

People always try to say the reason they cheat on their wife/husband, boyfriend/girlfriend, or life partner is that, "I wasn't being satisfied at home." My thoughts on that are quite simple, then leave that person, if your not happy with them. Or tell that person what it is you feel that your lacking.

But what do you do when your significant other is lying in a hospital bed? When he/she is not in the hospital they are in so much pain that they are doubled over?

Well, that is the situation that I find myself in now. Funny, huh? Every book I read has to have at least 1 great sex scene for me to even be remotely happy with it. But I now find myself having gone damn near a whole month without any. Yes, I have been tempted. Yes, I have had various offers. And, yes, I have turned them all down.

The craziest part? I haven't even known him all that long. Sometimes you just know, you know? He's a Cancer to my Sagitarious, Water to my Fire.

So would I risk losing him by cheating, no. For a few moments of pleasure, maybe even a few hours? No. Not worth it if you ask me.

So if you feel the earth rock, or see some sparks in the sky, don't be alarmed. Its only an indication that he is finally better and has relieved me of all of this built up sexual energy that I have inside of me right now. LMFAO. Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment